Saturday 1 June 2013

Pink and sparkly gradient - China Glaze and Nails Inc





This is my mani at the moment - the base colour is Totes Pink by Nail Inc for InStyle which I got free in May's InStyle magazine. There were a couple of choices of shades but I chose this girly pale pink colour. Below are photos of this polish on it's own - as you can see it is very pale and a little streaky but not noticeable on the end result. 
Then I sponged on Maybelline's Forever Strong PRO (I think it might be called 285 Pink Shimmer but no promise's on that one, it doesn't have the name on the bottle!) with a make up sponge. I use cheap sponges from E.L.F Cosmetics for £1.50, they do a really good job for nail gradients. 
Next I added one layer of China Glaze's Fairy Dust which I really love, it's like tiny holographic sparkles with a clear base, so you can add it onto any shade to make it pop! 
Finally, a nice coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat which is purely amazing. Dries instantly!
I'm loving this mani - it's very girly and looks elegant on my nails; although a little pale on my extremely pale skin!







No comments:

Post a Comment