Sunday 14 July 2013

Essie Geranium Review + Born Pretty Studs


The sun is out and I wanted a bright red on my nails for once! This is the only red I own that actually really like - it's a coral type red with hints of orange which encourages me to wear red more. I can't say enough good things about the formula, it applies like a dream, thin and dries very quickly. The end result is very glossy and vibrant & I only needed two coats to make the shade perfect. Also the brush is a great width, making the application much easier and quicker.


Essie polish always impresses me and I wouldn't hesitate to spend my money on their beautiful shades.  It's worth the money and the polish stays on for a lengthy amount of time. Below is a photo of the shade indoors where you can see it's more orange-y tones which makes it a much more unique red. I also added some gold studs from the bornprettystore.com on each ring finger, and sealed with my beloved Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I did think that the gold and red combo made my nails rather Christmas-y which is the last thing I wanted for summer! Oops...


What do you think of this mani? Too Christmas-y or a good summer shade? Let me know in the comments! 
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' & Twitter - links are at the top right of this page.

Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment